Find out More about the Athletic Equestrian League and Useful Exercises to Do in Your Arenas, by CHA for Nov 17, 2020
Manage episode 277815247 series 7654
Athletic Equestrian League founder Sally Batton tells us about this awesome organization. Chauntel Gillilland shares her take on why circles are so much more than, well, circles! Plus Christy puts forward a few more arena exercises to keep us busy this fall.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2561 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Christy Landwehr: co-host from Aurora, CO
- Title Sponsor: Athletic Equestrian League
- Post Image Credit: Athletic Equestrian League
- Guest: Sally Baton, Athletic Equestrian League Founder and President
- Guest: Chauntel Gilliland from CSG Horsemanship LLC
- Link: CHA - Changing lives through safe experiences with horses.
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: The Certified Horsemanship Association and Listeners Like You!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=87421)