Manage episode 245585359 series 2566242
Among other topics, Pamela Bell will cover:
1. a definition of prefabrication and how is it used in the NZ built environment,
2. what market analysis tells us about acceptance of prefabricated housing,
3. sectors that would benefit most from prefabricated housing
4. what can councils do - provided market demand - to incentivise uptake, and
5. the environmental benefits of prefabricated housing.
Pamela Bell, founder and former CE of PrefabNZ Inc, Ms Bell currently works as an Innovation Consultant, BRANZ Board Member and Endeavour Assessor for MBIE, among many other roles. She can be reached at www.pamelabell.nz