Manage episode 263340522 series 1037345
Master coach Marcia Reynolds talks about the importance of reflective inquiry and why to think twice about giving advice.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) Key questions to challenge your thinking
2) Why it’s more important to be present than perfect
3) The value of a coaching buddy
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep575 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT MARCIA —
Dr. Marcia Reynolds is a world-renowned expert on how to evoke transformation through conversations. She is the Training Director for the Healthcare Coaching Institute in North Carolina, and on faculty for coaching schools in China, Russia, and the Philippines. She has spoken at conferences and taught workshops in 41 countries on leadership topics and mastery in coaching. Global Gurus has recognized her as one of the top 5 coaches in the world for four years. Her books include Wander Woman; Outsmart Your Brain; The Discomfort Zone; and her latest, Coach the Person, Not the Problem.
• Email: Marcia@covisioning.com
• LinkedIn: Marcia Reynolds
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: How We Think by John Dewey
• Book: The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
• Organization: The International Coach Federation
• Past episode: 014: Emotional Mastery with Dr. Marcia Reynolds
• Personality: John Dewey
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Blinkist. Learn more, faster with book summaries you can read or listen to in 15 minutes at blinkist.com/awesome