Manage episode 271987589 series 2391186
Chris McChesney discusses how to achieve more with your team by following the four disciplines of execution.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The three roadblocks to execution
2) The only two things that create engagement
3) How to instill accountability in 20 minutes
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep605 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT CHRIS —
Chris McChesney is the Global Practice Leader of Execution for Franklin Covey and is one of the primary developers of the 4 Disciplines of Execution. For more than a decade, he has led FranklinCovey’s design and development of these principles, as well as the consulting organization that has become the fastest growing area of the company.
Known for his high-energy and engaging message, Chris has become one of the most requested speakers within the Franklin Covey Organization, regularly delivering keynote speeches and executive presentations to leaders in audiences ranging from the hundreds to several thousand.
Chris, and his wife Constance, are the proud parents of five daughters and two sons. His love of family is combined with his passion for boating, water sports, coaching, and trying to keep up with his children.
• Chris’ book: The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals, with Sean Covey and Jim Huling
• Chris’ website: ChrisMcChesney4dx.com
• Chris’ FranklinCovey profile: Chris McChesney
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• App: Lose It!
• Article: “The Power of Small Wins”
• Book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey
• Book: The Three Signs of a Miserable Job: A Fable for Managers (And Their Employees) by Patrick Lencioni
• Book: Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
• Book: Mastery by Robert Greene
• Company: FranklinCovey