Manage episode 272247991 series 2391186
Edward Hess discusses how to stay relevant in the digital age via hyperlearning.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) Why you need to rethink the way you work
2) The secret to achieving inner peace
3) How to redefine your ego
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep606 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT EDWARD —
Edward Hess is a Professor of Business Administration, Batten Fellow and Batten Executive-in-Residence at the Darden Graduate School of Business. He has spent twenty years in the business world as a Senior Executive and has spent the last 18 years in academia. He is the author of 13 books and over 140 articles and 60 Darden Case studies. His work has appeared in over 400 global media outlets including Fortune magazine, Forbes, Fast Company, and The Washington Post.
His recent books and research has focused on “Human Excellence in the Digital Age: A New Way of Being; A New Way of Working; Humanizing the Workplace; and Hyper-Learning.”
• Website: EdHess.org
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Personality: Amy Edmondson
• Personality: Barbara Fredrickson
• Personality: Herb Kelleher
• Personality: Horst Schulze
• Personality: James Casey
• Practice: Coherent Breathing
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Pitney Bowes. Simplify your shipping while saving money. Get a free 30-day trial and 10-lb shipping scale at pb.com/AWESOME.
• Rise.com. Build your team’s learning library–the fast and fun way–with Rise.com/awesome