Manage episode 265526782 series 2492923
Do you view your work through a dunya paradigm or a barakah paradigm? We break down what each of those look like, and how they impact your professional and spiritual development.
Guest: Mohammed Faris, Productive Muslim Company
- What Mohammed's experience has been doing faith-based training in secular work environments
- How do you apply a barakah culture mindset at work?
- How can faith help you with self-accountability?
- What do data metrics look like in a barakah culture?
- Challenges of navigating career growth vs. family responsibilites
Resources Referenced in Podcast
- Paper by Dr. Abdullah Rothman - What Islam Offers to Modern Self-Help: An Islamic Paradigm of Psychology
- Muhammad (s): 11 Leadership Qualities that Changed the World by Nabeel al-Azami
Productive Muslim FB https://www.facebook.com/productivemuslim/
Mohammed Faris FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010531514400
Projects & Resources
Barakah Academy Book Club - Curated reading for faith based professional development
Kick Your Phone Habit - 30 Day email course to regain focus, reclaim family dinner time, and take control of your relationship with your phone
ibnabeeomar.com Newsletter - What Muslim Leaders Read Sign up for the email list at and get your copy of the 40 hadith on social media ebook
To support this podcast and related projects, please consider contributing at Patreon.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/ibnabeeomar_apple
Google play: http://bit.ly/ibnabeeomar_google