Manage episode 270317388 series 1745627
Immune explains a study demonstrating T cells that react with SARS-CoV-2 epitopes in individuals who have never been infected with the virus, implying cross-reactivity with common cold coronaviruses.
- Cross-reactive coronavirus CD4+ T cells (Science)
- Immune misfiring in severe COVID-19 (Nature)
- A COVID-19 riddle for the immune system (Nature)
- Letters read on Immune 34
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal. Immune logo image by Blausen Medical Send your immunology questions and comments to email@example.com