Manage episode 265725319 series 2643582
Andy and Zach take a new approach in this episode, exploring the most pressing topics on people’s minds with two experts. Today: how to talk to others in your life who disagree with you about masks and social distancing. The panelists are Lanhee Chen, presidential health policy advisor to Mitt Romney, and United States of Care co-founder Natalie Davis.
Keep up with Andy on Twitter @ASlavitt and Instagram @andyslavitt.
Follow Natalie Davis @NatalieEPD and Lanhee Chen @lanheechen on Twitter.
In the Bubble is supported in part by listeners like you. You can become a member, get exclusive bonus content, ask Andy questions, and get discounted merch at https://www.lemonadamedia.com/inthebubble/
Check out today’s terrific sponsors:
- Teladoc provides access to certified doctors from the comfort and safety of home. Register now at https://www.teladoc.com/
- Keep your lawn healthy this summer with https://www.scotts.com/en-us
Check out these resources from today’s episode:
- Face masks may have averted over 200,000 COVID-19 cases in the United States. Read more: https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20200616.817546/full/
- Are you worried about your health and safety at work? Learn how to file an official OSHA complaint: https://www.osha.gov/workers/file_complaint.html
- Are you being treated unfairly on the job because of your race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, age (age 40 or older) or genetic information? The EEOC may be able to help: https://www.eeoc.gov/federal-sector/filing-formal-complaint
- Protecting Civil Rights while responding to COVID-19: https://www.justice.gov/file/1271776/download
To follow along with a transcript and/or take notes for friends and family, go to www.lemonadamedia.com/show/in-the-bubble shortly after the air date.
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.