Manage episode 267181999 series 2586548
Join Yvonne Brandenburg, RVT, VTS SAIM and Jordan Porter RVT, LVT, VTS SAIM as we talk about:
- Bladder stones, prostates, and UTIs; OH MY! We discuss common urolithiasis, inflammation vs infection of the prostate, and urinary infections as a whole.
Remember, this episode counts for 1 hour of RACE approved CE. Find out more at https://internalmedicineforvettechsmembership.com
Question of the Week
- Would anyone in our amazing group be interested in a urinalysis “how-to” crash course for basic urine cytology?
- Leave a comment at https://imfpp.org/episode40
Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- Linda Merrill, L. V. (2012). Small Animal Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses. Ames: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Eclin Path:
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Get Access to the IMFVT Membership Site
Get Access to the Technician Treasure Trove
- Sign up at https://imfpp.org/treasuretrove
Thanks for listening!
– Yvonne and Jordan