Manage episode 267790716 series 2586548
Join Yvonne Brandenburg, RVT, VTS SAIM and Jordan Porter RVT, LVT, VTS SAIM as we talk about:
- Protein loss coming from within the kidneys from, typically, glomerular damage as well as discussing other potential causes for protein loss aside from renal damage.
Question of the Week
- What personal experience do you have with PLN?
- Leave a comment at https://imfpp.org/episode41
Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- Eclin Path,Urinalysis » Chemical constituents
- Harley, L., & Langston, C. (2012). Proteinuria in dogs and cats. The Canadian veterinary journal = La revue veterinaire canadienne, 53(6), 631–638.
- Protein Losing Nephropathy- breed predispositions chart
- Cathy E. Langston, DVM, DACVIM.Protein losing nephropathy. https://www.dvm360.com/view/protein-losing-nephropathy-proceedings. April 1, 2008.
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Get Access to the Waitlist
- Sign up at www.imfvt.com
Get Access to the Technician Treasure Trove
- Sign up at https://imfpp.org/treasuretrove
Thanks for listening!
– Yvonne and Jordan