Manage episode 271444662 series 2586548
Join Yvonne Brandenburg, RVT, VTS SAIM and Jordan Porter RVT, LVT, VTS SAIM as we talk about:
- The why and how to sample the liver, assisting our doctors of course. We discuss fine needle aspirates as well as surgical biopsy sampling of the liver, when it is indicated, and how we should be monitoring these patients with these procedures.
Question of the Week
- Is there anything you learned in this episode that you didn't know before listening?
- Leave a comment at https://imfpp.org/episode48
Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- DVM360: How to Perform Surgical Hepatic Biopsy
- StablePlate RX Information:
- Linda Merrill, L. V. (2012). Small Animal Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses. Ames: Wiley-Blackwell.
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Get Access to the Membership Site for your RACE approved CE certificates
Get Access to the Technician Treasure Trove
- Sign up at https://imfpp.org/treasuretrove
Thanks for listening!
– Yvonne and Jordan