Manage episode 274862881 series 2586548
Join Yvonne Brandenburg, RVT, VTS SAIM and Jordan Porter RVT, LVT, VTS SAIM as we talk about:
- Immune Mediated Polyarthritis IMPA diagnosis, treatments, and the importance of client education.
Question of the Week
- What are some tools we can provide you to help with managing an IMPA patient?
Resources to learn more, labs, etc.
- Linda Merrill, L. V. (2012). Small Animal Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses. Ames: Wiley-Blackwell.
- ‘Canine immune-mediated polyarthritis: Clinical and laboratory findings in 83 cases in western Canada (1991–2001)’ The Canadian Veterinary Journal. Jason W. Stull, Michelle Evason, Anthony P. Carr, and Cheryl Waldner. Can Vet J. 2008 Dec; 49(12): 1195–1203 Retrieved on 10/19/2020 from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2583415/
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Want to earn some RACE approved CE credits for listening to the podcast? You can earn between 0.5-1.0 hour of RACE approved CE credit for each podcast episode you listen to.
Join the Internal Medicine For Vet Techs Membership to earn and keep track of your continuing education hours as you get your learn on!
Get Access to the Membership Site for your RACE approved CE certificates
Get Access to the Technician Treasure Trove
- Sign up at https://imfpp.org/treasuretrove
Thanks for listening!
– Yvonne and Jordan