Manage episode 255415307 series 1355683
Today I'm talking to Jody Lovell with Highland Sotheby's International Realty of Highlands North Carolina. She has been ranked two years in a row, the Top Producing agent in the state of North Carolina. She has also been named one of America's most productive sales associates by real trends, America's best real estate professionals. This group of highly successful sales agents represents less than 1% of real estate practitioners in the country. What might best reflect her success and skills is that her listing sells more than any other brokers listings in her local MLS. She talks about how to be a top real estate agent in any market.
- Jody's real estate story (02:16)
- An attribute to her listing (08:58)
- Her competitive edge in a competitive market (12:00)
- Reputation: why does it matter (13:34)
- How does she create relationship with her clients (18:35)
- Advice on how to handle difficult situation with clients (20:47)
- The interesting contrast between real estate and the law (23:25)
- How does she cultivate referrals (26:08)
- Jody shares her success story (32:39)
- The final three questions (40:25)
Resources / People Mentioned:
"To be grateful for everything that happens and if you're grateful, then you're always going to be happy. And that's going to be contagious with your clients and your co-workers."
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
- The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life's Perfection by Michael A. Singer
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners