Manage episode 263788746 series 1355683
Today, I'm talking to Eric Lavey with Sotheby's International Realty and Beverly Hills. Selling over 90 million a year, Eric has been named by the Los Angeles business journal as one of the top 75 residential real estate agents. He is also recognized frequently by the wall street journal and the Hollywood reporter. Talking to Eric. It becomes clear that he has an approach that is authentic and gets to solutions quickly. We talk about how to win by getting to the truth and to cutting out fear.
- A little bit about Eric Lavey (01:35)
- How did Eric get traction to become successful (05:48)
- The difference between Eric and other real estate agents (10:05)
- Recession: A story that he shares with us (12:27)
- How does he have multiple coaches and what for (18:35)
- The greatest strength of Eric (21:05)
- Difficult conversations: what are things that get you ready (24:24)
- Being an active listener: is it really good? (28:32)
- The traditional sense of real estate (38:30)
- The Final Three (45:47)
Resources / People Mentioned:
"The more you put off the difficult conversation, the more it can be a problem and a more difficult conversation in mind."
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners