Manage episode 265000998 series 1355683
Today I’m talking to Brian Fairweather, Director Of Business Development for The Spears Group of Scenic SIR on 30A in the panhandle of Florida
From founding 2 brokerages in South Florida including helping recruit agents for the Agency.
Brian has not only been a top agent, he is and has been the leader and connector of top agents nationwide. Today, he leads the Spears group team founded by Jonathan Spears, who not only the top real estate agent in the country under 30, well under 30, he has sold for 5 years and counting over 100M a year in his market, a market where that was never seen or done before him by an individual agent. Brian’s expertise in success and business development for himself and other agents lead him on the path to work side by side with the Spears group today. Brian and I talk about how to determine and Set the Habits for Your Best Success.
- Brian gives us perspective on his success (02:46)
- How did he involve with The Agency (04:20)
- Calling Expired: A way of getting business? (08:25)
- Hire slow fire fast (12:39)
- Why so many agents fail in this business (15:25)
- The process that Brian always follow (25:28)
- Tools to create success (27:12)
- What was Brian's biggest AHA (38:28)
- The Final Three (50:45)
Resources / People Mentioned:
- Marciano Umansky
- Jonathan spears
- The Agency
- Daniel Heider
- Santiago Arana
- James Harris
- Michael Jordan
- Tony Robbins
- Caleb Spears
- Google Calendar
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Who Is Michael Ovitz? by Michael Ovitz
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners