Manage episode 210388195 series 2120250
There are several factors outside your control that will impact your savings and payments from Social Security, a pension, or retirement plans. But you can prepare for these issues so the effect is less drastic.
And you can make sure you’re not making critical mistakes right now with your pension, healthcare, and more that could sabotage your retirement dreams.
Listen in to find out…
- The consequences of underestimating your life expectancy
- What you should consider first when retirement planning
- The “silent thief” that robs your retirement savings and payments
- How to make sure you’re not overpaying your taxes (most people are)
- The two factors that, over time, ensure that your money doesn’t go as far in day-to-day life
- The unexpected way you can lose your life insurance