Manage episode 213566620 series 2120250
Since this week’s guest is president of Tallahassee Community College, we also cover his first-hand experiences in how the college experience is changing.
Jim came to that role after a long career in local and state law enforcement, where he had a variety of roles. As he likes to tell those just starting out… life isn’t a straight line. He has some tips for embracing that fact.
We also cover…
- Applying a results-driven approach to financial planning… and life
- The benefits of making a job your mission
- Why you should never view your competition as an “enemy”
- The “disruptions” that are impacting higher education and Florida’s job market
- The value of lifelong learning