Manage episode 202613065 series 2120250
They want to buy a nice home, own a reliable car, save money for their kids’ – even grandkids’ – educations, and put away enough money for a comfortable retirement.
That’s a good life.
To ensure that happens you need to prepare now for the biggest financial danger to your retirement. It’s a danger that many suffered from in the 2008 economic crisis… and the problem hasn’t gone away.
Fortunately, you can safeguard your retirement by following some simple guidelines.
Listen in to discover…
- The 4 P’s you need in place now for a comfortable retirement
- Why protecting your money always comes first
- How to create a living balance sheet to guide your financial decisions
- When term life insurance or whole life insurance is best for you
- The reason cash is not king anymore… and what you should focus on instead