Manage episode 279024544 series 2537760
In this episode we’re talking to Vanessa Tavaglione, Holistic Beauty Therapist and Ayurvedic practitioner about ancient beauty secrets based in the traditions of Ayurveda.
About our guest Vanessa Tavaglione:
As a holistic beauty therapist, Vanessa aims to support her clients in revealing your full potential of inner and outer radiance through tailored Ayurvedic treatments, formulas and nutritional and lifestyle consultations.
Her mission is to help her clients understand that our skin acts as a mirror to our state of health. Vanessa offers guidance on natural and organic beauty remedies as well as treatments according to Ayurvedic principles.
She’s a certified Ayurvedic practitioner, trained by Vaidya Anita Sharma from the Institute of Ayurveda and Wellbeing, as well as a certified holistic nutritionist from the Natural Health Consultant Institute, both in Montreal.
In this episode, Vanessa and Journey To glow founder Caroline Frenette talk about:
- Beauty secrets from the Ayurvedic tradition
- The 3 different dosha types according to Ayurveda and what that means for your skin
- Skincare tips for each dosha skin types
- Best carriers oils for skin types and seasonal skincare support
- The role of digestion and how it imputes the reliance of our skin
Get your (free) Skin In Crisis Guide https://journeytoglow.com/crisis
Download the Essential Radiance Guide: Caroline's Top 5 Favorite Essential Oils For Glowing Skin https://journeytoglow.com/eosradiance