Manage episode 223014367 series 2363008
Have you ever considered the time investment in some of the world’s greatest achievements?
· It took 26 months to build the Eiffel Tower.
· It took Da Vinci 4 years to paint the Mona Lisa.
· It took Michelangelo 4 years to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
· It took Leo Tolstoy over 6 years to write War and Peace.
· It took around 30 years to build the Great Pyramid.
· It took over 40 years before Beethoven’s Fur Elise was performed.
· It took Noah 100 years to build the ark.Consistency
You see, most people don’t understand the power of consistency. Because they use so much of their time poorly, they feel a great pressure to maximize what little time they have. That pressure leads them to overdo it.
Thank you John maxwell for your wise words.
Happy monday guys