Join Tom Elliot in the Rondo award winning Twilight Zone Podcast. A journey through Rod Serling’s classic television series. With reviews, interviews and readings from The Twilight Zone…
Manage episode 299077239 series 91600
By Christian Cawley, James McLean, and Brian A Terranova. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Jodie Whittaker has announced her departure, and Doctor Who showrunner Chris Chibnall is also heading out the door. The cycle of change has once again been initiated, but we haven't got together to make endless speculation about "who's next?"
Instead, we're looking at "where and what next?" What can Doctor Who do to survive in a world of Loki, The Walking Dead, and Midsomer Murders (no, really)? And while we're at it, why is everyone complaining about everything all the flaming time?
Join Christian Cawley, Brian Terranova, and James McLean as they treat you to an in-depth conversation about where Doctor Who may or may not head next...
This week we referred to some of the following:
- Jodie Whittaker and Chris Chibnall Announce Departure from Doctor Who
- Twitter Reaction to Doctor Who Departures
- Could J. Michael Straczynski Be Doctor Who Showrunner? (Spoiler: Probably not)
- Kasterborous polls followers on Twitter
- Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality
- Read reviews of RTD-era Doctor Who in Ultimate Regeneration