Manage episode 286051935 series 2368871
Welcome to the Kickstart Commerce podcast where we share search marketing and domain investing strategies to help grow your business.
In today's episode, our guest is Stuart Maloff — a long-time educator and 20-plus year domain veteran.
Today Stu and I dive deep into:
- How starting a kids basketball camp led to Stu selling a geo service domain and discovering the colossal world of domaining
- Stu also shares how he identifies and assesses undervalued 3-4 character alphanumeric domains
- He then talks about how traveling around the globe to 30+ countries has shaped his domain pricing and investing strategy
- Stu also shares his thoughts about Clubhouse, and predictions in regards to what’s next on the horizon for the domain industry
- Last but not least, Stu reveals his domain portfolio's top 10 domain names.
In closing, don’t forget to subscribe as you enjoy this week's episode via iTunes, GooglePlay, Stitcher, or however you desire to listen. 😍 Last but not least, please visit KickstartCommerce.com and DNAdverts.com to learn more about search marketing and domain investing ideas to grow your business.