Manage episode 261322660 series 2364195
Join KMC hosts, Tom and Ron as they spend about 35 minutes with Greg discussing what Kid’s Ministry looks like as church’s begin to reopen after the quarantine brought on by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Greg Atkinson is the Founder of Worship Impressions and the First Impressions Conference. Greg is an author, leadership coach, consultant, and member of the Forbes Coaching Council. Greg has worked with churches of all stages and sizes, including some of the largest and fastest-growing churches in the country, as well as with businesses, non-profits, and organizations such as Josh McDowell Ministries. Stay connected to Greg and his work here: https://linktr.ee/gregatkinson
Some of the discussion points you will hear:
- Is your Kid’s Ministry clean, safe, and secure?
- What are some questions church leaders need to ask themselves when considering opening the church building?
- What will ‘First Impressions’ look like for Kid’s Ministry once churches reopen?
- What is something we need to get right the first time as we reopen?
- What is the future of the check-in process?
- What is the recommended capacity once we reopen?
- All this and more as Greg shares lots of great wisdom throughout the conversation.
Check out Greg’s 10 questions you can ask your congregation as you get close to reopening, as well as a list of great resources to help you make decisions as you get closer to opening your church doors.
If you're church needs help or you're a Senior Pastor who would like some help making messages Kid friendly let us know we are here to help you.
Tom Bump's Contact info:
Ron Brooks Contact info: