Manage episode 257972554 series 2321820
Contemporary times call for a little restructuring, so amid coronavirus the King of the Ride podcast is introducing a new series featuring 19 hard hitting questions aptly titled The covid... 19-QUESTIONS! Will we get to all the questions? Only time (and listening) will tell.
Tim is back with his second appearance on King of the Ride, with 50 episodes spanning the time between visits. Zoom back to episode 7 for his first time on air. Staying above it all in Canada, Tim is safe and sound as he catches up with Ted at a safe, socially distanced 87 miles away.
If you want the video format, go no further than HERE.
As promised in this episode, here are the Coronavirus Distractions as recommended to help bide your time. The
- Geoff Kabush Push-Up Challenge: https://youtu.be/0yQZhJx_mZQ
- Better yet, Geoff Kabush and Yao Ming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk40YN1q4eU
- #RondeTreasures: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23rondetreasures
- Brandon Semenuk’s one shot super rad MTB video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ud5T5I4XcA
- Tim's suggested twitter accounts: @atrupar and @sarahkenzidor
- Ted recommends The Rider by Tim Krabbe
- Ghislain Lambert’s Bicycle: https://variety.com/2001/film/reviews/ghislain-lambert-s-bicycle-1200553254/amp/
- And we don’t talk about it, but this is pure gold from vintage Tim Johnson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyRqFzdiII
- Be sure to check out all things Cannondale #Channel71