Manage episode 255024383 series 2612099
Other topics discussed:
- Why every CEO must grow beyond their own shadow in order to successfully scale
- Lessons learned in scaling four 8-figure businesses
- His experience of doing business with and without a relationship with Christ.
- The difference between contentment in Christ and complacency in your business.
- Lessons learned from losing several million dollars of net-worth
- Vinnie’s biggest failure as a leader in his church and lessons learned
- The need to seek fellowship inside of our church community even if others aren’t as ambitious
- Vinnie’s mindset when it comes to enjoying nice things and taking two month vacations
Grab the free resources Vinnie mentioned on the show at www.fullyaccountable.com/kingdomcapitalists
THE KINGDOM CAPITALISTS DEVOTIONAL IS HERE!
We have created a 12 day devotional for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs to celebrate your calling and bring you closer to God! Get it for free at www.kingdomcapitalists.co/bonus