Manage episode 274717835 series 2792552
This week was full of all sorts of useless political content on the teevee. Alyson talks about the dueling town halls and Amy Coney Barret’s Supreme Court Nomination hearings in case you didn't have the time to watch, cuz who the fuck does? Plus we talk about the hypocrisy of the GOP breaking voting laws by setting up their own ballot collection boxes, why people whining about freedom of speech infringement is bullshit, and celebrate how fucking gay the 2020 election is! Gnyaaaaaaassssss!
In this Episode:
- 00:00:00 - Hello: An announcement & a Census update
- 00:04:30 - State of the Empire: Useless ACB omination hearings
- 00:20:33 - Tote Bag Winner Announcement!
- 00:22:15 - Who Are We: Dueling Town Halls
- 00:31:53 - Be Heard: GOP refuses to take down unofficial ballot boxes
- 00:36:01 - Action of the Week: Tell PA Lawmakers to start counting Mail In Ballots NOW!
- 00:40:57 - Let’s Talk About Words: Freedom of Speech
- 00:46:06 - Raves: Gnyasssss! 500+ LGBTQ+ candidates are running for office!
- 00:51:10 - Final Thoughts: Reminder about This Coming Wednesday’s Bonus Pod where I’ll go through my PA Mail In Ballot process.
Links to $#!t we mentioned: