Manage episode 256435638 series 2542599
We're constantly being bombarded with breaking news, fear, and sudden restrictions. Join me in this very interesting interview with Kimberly Friedmutter as we unpack the power of hypnosis as a tool for high performers to excel personally and professionally. Kimberly Friedmutter is a certified master hypnotherapist and life management expert.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How your subconscious drives
- The difference between trance, mindfulness, and hypnosis
- The movie "Get Out" and how hypnosis really works
- How we unwittingly create negative anchors and triggers with our text messages
- What to expect during a hypnotherapy session
- How to protect your inner 8-year old
- Why Kimberly only works with high performers
- How to get back on track if you feel like you've lost control of your life
- Techniques to improve work relationships and show up as your best self when you face frustrations at work
About Kimberly Friedmutter
As a popular hypnotherapist and life management expert, Kimberly Friedmutter is known for her knowledge on finding achievement and self-awareness from within while envisioning your ideal future. She has been motivating successful people to reach their true potentials for about a decade now, beginning her career prior to hypnotherapy as an actress and radio host. Drawing on her rigorous training in hypnosis and neurolinguistic programming (NLP), Kimberly shares the secret to navigating life’s hurdles and achieving your highest goals and deepest desires.
Kimberly’s new book, Subconscious Power: Use Your Inner Mind to Create the Life You've Always Wanted has been acknowledged by many celebrities and has been covered by a number of notable publications as a hot new read. Kimberly has helped many successful individuals work towards practicing better habits that lead to a healthier, happier lifestyles and is open to speaking opportunities and interviews.