Manage episode 269786355 series 2542599
Welcome to the Lead with Levity podcast. Today's guest is Jeremy Miller. Jeremy is a brand strategist for Sticky Branding and a best selling author. Over the past decade, Jeremy and the Sticky Branding team profiled and interviewed hundreds of companies across dozens of industries to uncover how companies can grow extra sticky brands. I look forward to sharing his expertise about branding, messaging, and the importance of a name.
In this episode, we cover:
- How Jeremy pivoted from a sales to marketing focus to save his family-owned business
- Jeremy's 3-step process for strategic naming
- How organizations big and small can use this strategic naming process to build momentum for projects, activate brand ambassadors, and get customers excited about the brand
- The #1 killer of creativity on teams
- One strategy that managers can use to get their teams to open up and bring new ideas
About Today's Guest
Jeremy Miller is a brand strategist and bestselling author. Over the past decade, Jeremy and the Sticky Branding team have profiled and interviewed hundreds of companies across dozens of industries to uncover how companies grow Sticky Brands. Jeremy shares his expertise as a writer, consultant, and keynote speaker. His blend of humor, stories, and actionable ideas will inspire you to innovate and grow your business and brand.
About the Podcast
The Lead with Levity podcast is a show for leaders who care deeply about what makes/breaks the employee experience. Our guests are dynamic researchers, practitioners, consultants, and business leaders. We cover foundational elements that are needed to avoid forcing the fun. We also invite lively managers who lead with levity to show us how it's done. Thanks for joining us on this journey.