Manage episode 262240228 series 1176352
Rich Razgaitis is the CEO and founder of FloWater, a company passionate about transforming the way the world drinks water.
Based in Denver, FloWater is a team of 61 people with a shared mission to put an end to single-use plastic water bottles. They deliver a product that keeps 2.38 plastic water bottles from reaching our landfills and oceans every second (To date, they've already saved 130 million!)
With 20 years of experience in leadership and tech, Rich believes in the power of shifting consumer preference through transforming a product and creating a compelling value proposition.
FloWater has achieved tremendous revenue growth for five years now, doubling year over year. The business that has been incubated in Silicon Valley to initially cater to the California market now distributes their product on major markets across the country.
What We Discuss With Rich Razgaitis In This Episode
- Why bottled water is the new cigarette
- Driving consumer behavior and buying trend
- Why many people don’t use tap water anymore
- Seeing a reduction in soda and coffee consumption
- Other health benefits from using FloWater
- Where to focus in terms of value proposition and raising capital
- What brings Rich the greatest joy in what he does