Manage episode 168129325 series 1233570
This is episode 5 in the series: The Five Dysfunctions of a Software Development Team, modeled after the book by Patrick Lencioni. Access the full series at hellotechpros.com/team.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why falling in love with technology can actually be a detriment to a technology professional.
- Why you need to spend more time learning about the industry and business objectives than you do about the newest technology.
- Free resources to learn about your business industry.
- Why you should be asking dumb questions at work if you want to get a promotion.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Software Team
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni (audio book)
- 9 Critical Attributes for Assessing Personal Performance
- Career Hyperdrive Course
- Start Your First Business Course