Emergent Series: The Future of Physical Spaces for Work and Learning - Anne Bartlett-Bragg and David Shirley
Manage episode 268857719 series 2336625
This episode is part of the Learning Uncut Emergent series where we talk about rapidly changing business models, and how Learning and Development can support organisations to adapt. Exploring how learning professionals can emerge from disruption as relevant and effective.
The global pandemic response has pushed many people out of physical workspaces. How will we use office spaces in the future and what will they look like? What about classrooms and other spaces used for face-to-face learning? Is it time to abandon the classroom forever? The contrasting pandemic-era experiences of David in Australia and Anne in Spain make for a lively exploration of this topic.
Host: Michelle Ockers
Guests: Anne Bartlett-Bragg - Founder and Managing Director of Ripple Effect Group
David Shirley - Partner at Flex We Are
- Ripple Effect Group website - https://rippleffectgroup.com/
- Flex We Are Website - https://www.flexweare.com/
- The Implications of Working Without An Office (HBR article) - https://bit.ly/30SwjX1
- 5 Tips for Safely Reopening Your Office (HBR article) - https://bit.ly/305CHLC
- Emerald Works 2020 research report: Back to the Future: Why tomorrow’s Workforce Needs Learning Culture https://bit.ly/2CJISfv
- Why traditional classroom training isn’t enough for today’s employee https://bit.ly/2P0yceR
- Weekly Remote Working Meetup Group hosted by Anne Bartlett-Bragg https://bit.ly/305dJvV
- Friday Faves - Weekly Reading from ripple Group - https://bit.ly/2X25cbc
More Episodes & Info: