Manage episode 278348482 series 1312800
We’re here… finally. Down to the final weeks of 2020 and there’s no better time to start creating your business’s legal plan for next year.
If you’ve got your sights set on building a successful business, creating a legacy, launching a new product or service, or simply maintaining your current side hustle, this episode is for you.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- The best way to stop losing sleep over the legal black holes in your business in 2021
- How you can avoid learning legal lessons the hard (and expensive!) way
- The cost advantage of thinking proactively when it comes to legal for your business
- The right time to register your copyrights or trademarks and when it makes sense to wait
- How to create legacy with legal planning
- Why creating a legal plan doesn’t mean doing it all or spending all the money right now
JOIN THE PREP TO SCALE™ CHALLENGE! Our very first 5 day challenge kicks off December 7-11. Doors close on December 6, so claim your spot today! https://awbfirm.com/challenge
Don’t need 5 days and want to have lifetime, instant access to all the challenge content, plus attend an exclusive Q+A with Autumn? Take the FastTrack today for just $27. https://awbfirm.com/fast-track
Resources mentioned in this episode:
FastTrack Prep to Scale™: https://awbfirm.com/fast-track
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.