Manage episode 273342122 series 87928
The Federal Aviation Agency issued a Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate to Amazon’s fleet of Prime drones. So what does that mean for the future of aerial deliveries? Drone Law lawyer Jonathan Rupprecht explains it all.
- Blog Article by Jonathan Rupprecht ‘The Truth about Drone Delivery No One is Talking About’
- Law Street article by Christina Tabacco ‘Amazon Wins FAA Approval for Delivery Drone Use’
- New York Times article by Concepcion de Leon ‘Drone Delivery? Amazon Moves Closer with FAA Approval’
- HG.org Legal Resources article ‘Drone Delivery Legal Issues’
- Amazon Video on its new Prime Drone