Manage episode 273246934 series 87928
Making a career move can be intimidating, and many lawyers who want a change really aren’t sure how to go about it. Jared Correia talks with attorney coach Stephen Seckler about his experience helping lawyers take meaningful steps toward their goals. Stephen explains how coaching can help lawyers at any stage of life identify what they want, overcome obstacles, and find greater satisfaction in their work.
Stephen Seckler is president of Seckler Legal Recruiting and Coaching.
- www.counseltocounsel.com - links to numerous career and marketing resources that are freely available, including the Counsel to Counsel Podcast, the award winning Counsel to Counsel Blog, and many useful articles.
- The Next Stage - A program for senior lawyers who are thinking about what comes next.
- Attorney Coaching – Seckler Legal Recruiting and Coaching - Learn how attorney coaching can benefit your career.
- Counsel to Counsel - Career Advice for Lawyers: Episode 44-Getting the Most from Networking Meetings and Troikas - Podcast Episode - Getting the Most from Networking Meetings and Troikas
- Counsel to Counsel - Career Advice for Lawyers: Episode 3-Using Affinity to Build Your Business Network - Podcast Episode - Using Affinity to Build Business Relationships
- 47 Inexpensive Ways to Build Business Relationships
- Making Selling Easier for Lawyers - Transcript from Legal Toolkit Podcast