Manage episode 307467133 series 2810875
Have you tried different things but none of them worked out? Are you still struggling to find your passion? Check out this episode with Drew White to learn why it's not such a bad idea to switch paths until you find the right one and get some tips on how to get involved in the real estate world.
- How does the Debt Snowball Method work?
- Why you shouldn't be afraid to try different things
- Can you make money by doing mobile homes?
- A cool strategy to become your own bank
- 2 things you can do to be more present with your family
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- What is one thing to do right now to make the world a better place?
ABOUT DREW WHITE
Drew White is a Modern Wealth Consultant for real estate investors who focuses on helping clients access highly liquid cash and protect their wealth. His clients come from different fields of the real estate space, including single-family, multi-family, office, retail, mobile home parks, and self-storage.
CONNECT WITH DREW
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!