Manage episode 286150346 series 1056654
Vegan butter has become a popular trend over the years and many people are making the switch. This is a popular trend but as we talk about on our podcast quite often, all health trends aren’t good ones. In this episode, we will discuss the health benefits if any, of vegan butter.
This episode is sponsored by our Wellevate. Wellevate is an invitation-only online health dispensary. Gain access to thousands of high-quality nutraceuticals in minutes. So create your account today and get 10% OFF your orders today!
Here is a quick walkthrough video on setting up your account.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Vegan butter popularity
- How the food industry uses language to manipulate people
- Rise in processed foods over whole foods
- The animal fat controversy
- The truth about vegetable oils
- Healthy vegetable oil options
- What is butter?
- Is vegan butter possible?
- Real butter vs Vegan butter
- OFFT: Importance of doing a Seasonal Detox
- And more…
- 79: The Importance of Reading Labels
- 60: The Truth About Fats: Fats That Heal & Fats That Kill – Part 1
- 61: The Truth About Fats: Fats You Need To Avoid & Why – Part 2
- 62: The Truth About Fats: The Fats You Should Consume – Part 3
- Join our Newsletter
- Winter Detoxification
- YouTube Channel
- Subscribe To Podcast
- Schedule an appointment
- Online Health Dispensary
- Online Health Dispensary Walkthrough Video
Work With Us
There is no time like the present to improve your health & strengthen your immune system. For our clients that are not close to the office, have limited free time or as in times like now would prefer to stay home. Our Virtual Consultation is a perfect fit for them. Receive the health clarity, supervision, and guidance from the comfort of your own home or wherever you have may be located!