Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on November 18, 2020 23:10 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 277962348 series 2586001
"You don't have to learn from your biggest critics, knowing they want to hurt you... and you don't have to decide immediately either." She's the ultimate role model but also a provocateur for many pseudo-leaders triggered by her commitment, authenticity and laser focus.
Check out this second episode of an exclusive series of interviews with one of the most powerful women leading the European Union: Margrethe Vestager.
You might found out about:- Discovering your inner voice and trusting your gut when taking some of the most costly decisions on the planet- Staying authentic even if political enemies want to destroy or at least hurt you with their criticism- Power of the team, trusting your intuition and collective intelligence when taking executive decisions- Work-life balance, women having it all, parenting challenges - Her well-being practices and advice to avoid burnout trap.
In the first interview, she shared intimate secrets about unleashing her feminine leadership. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRt8SzoPv_s
SUBSCRIBE NOW to be notified about the next episode of this series - the most exclusive Q&A packed with challenging & fun questions she was never asked before!
CHECK OUT MY BOOK with powerful insights into the values driving careers of leaders in the Brussels bubble - check it out here! https://luciaklestincova.eu/book/
.... and don't forget to:
- SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you’re interested to follow my journey, watch my shows, and get inspired by the possibility of a new era of leadership becoming a reality in the EU.
- LIKE this video and SHARE with your friends
- Leave your COMMENT below
- GO TO www.luciaklestincova.eu for more info about what I stand for in the world
- Reach out if interested to COLLABORATE!
Say hi on social:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/klestincoval...
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LKlestincova
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/luciaklesti...
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucia-kle...
Listen to Lights on Europe PODCAST here:
- My website: https://luciaklestincova.eu/podcast/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast...
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5wJSFtu...
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-152900427
- Podbean: https://lightsoneurope.podbean.com
Margrethe Vestager, age 52, is Executive Vice President of the European Commission for a Europe fit for the digital age. She previously served as Commissioner for Competition (2014-19). She was Minister for Economic Affairs and the Interior (2011-14) and Minister for Education (1998-2001) of Denmark. She was Political leader of the Danish Social Liberal Party (2007-14) and worked for the Danish Ministry of Finance (1993-95). Ms. Vestager holds an MSc in Economics (University of Copenhagen).