Manage episode 262328540 series 2471556
How does fiber help your body? Can you communicate with people who have died? What can anyone do to change the behavior of every human being living on our planet?
Paul shares his insights into these deep questions from listeners and much, much more in this very inquisitive Living 4D podcast.
- The benefits of fiber in your diet. (3:56)
- Choosing a career in medicine. (11:13)
- “Can you get a world of 7 billion people to change their behavior?” (17:57)
- Using Yogananda’s soulmate’s prayer to find a life partner. (27:52)
- Tips to look for in good drinking water. (35:19)
- “Never apply your [diet] dogma to your kids.” (44:08)
- Death isn’t the end for communicating with loved ones. (53:58)
- Methods for healing from emotional pain. (1:00:13)
- Handling spiritual differences maturely in relationships. (1:11:12)
- Missing Links with Gregg Braden on Gaia
- The work of Viktor Schauberger, Dr. Peter Levine, Matthew Fox and Dr. Bessel van der Kolk
- The Water Wizard by Viktor Schauberger and Callum Coats
- The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid and Vapor by Gerald and Ethan Pollack
- Find a Spring.com
- The Whole Soy Story: The Dark Side of America’s Favorite Health Food by Kaayla Daniel
- Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and Lao Tzu: The Parallel Sayings by Richard Hooper
- La Leche League
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Paul Saladino and Matt Wallden
- Paul’s series on the Fastest Way to Health and Seven A’s of Healing on the CHEK Blog
- How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy!
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout), One Farm (use the code CHEK to save 15 percent on your purchase at checkout), Cymbiotika (save 15 percent on your purchase when you use the code CHEK15 at checkout) and BiOptimizers (save 26 percent on BiOptimizers’ Upgraded Digestion package of products Paul uses by using the code CHEK10 at checkout).