Manage episode 262910137 series 2471556
How do you react to violence? Do you respond with even more violence or do you take a more loving approach?
Kyle Kingsbury, one of Paul’s favorite people in the world, returns to discuss some of his favorite subjects, including meditation, plant medicines, awareness and the quality of time in this psychedelic Living 4D podcast.
- Implement new habits and practices deliberately, one at a time. (5:07)
- “Time is a form of wealth.” (17:18)
- Is our world experiencing a “psychedelic revival?” (27:41)
- Your psychedelic playlist. (44:50)
- “Some of the best meditation experiences you’ll ever experience are in a sauna or cold tub.” (52:52)
- How Kyle’s mental clarity benefited from following a ketogenic diet. (57:59)
- To Kyle, there are no “bad trips” on psychedelics. (1:04:42)
- What would love do when someone is trying to attack you with a shovel? (1:11:10)
- Is awareness by itself a loving thing? (1:16:33)
- Kyle’s podcast conversations with Paul, James Clear, Ramit Sethi, Alex and Allyson Grey, East Forest, Tero Isokauppila, Dr. Peter Attia, Duncan Trussell and Peter Crone
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Business and Life by Charles Duhigg
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research
- Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics and Heal on Netflix
- More resources for this episode are available on our website.
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout), Paleovalley (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code chek15 at checkout), BiOptimizers (save 26 percent on the Upgraded Digestion package of products Paul uses by using the code CHEK10 at checkout and Cymbiotika (save 15 percent on your purchase when you use the code CHEK15 at checkout).