Manage episode 237421567 series 1448814
- Be More Adaptive (BMA) and it’s mission, what BMA does for you, where it’s going, and supporting organizations. Organizations discussed include Challenged Athletes Foundation, Grit Freedom Chair, Spartan, and a bunch of others.
- The importance of building the adaptive movement.
- Bjoern Eser tells us about his new podcast that focuses on adaptive topics especially limb differences.
- Jacob Pacheco talks about getting past his loss at nationals and how he plans to move forward. We also talking about shifting from amateur athlete to elite athlete and what it takes to succeed.
- We learn more about Prone to Ride and what content is coming up.
This episode is brought to you by Living Adaptive with Scott Davidson.
Find Living Adaptive at,
www.livingadaptive.comfor more information.