Personally connecting the dots. All of them. Benjamen Walker’s Theory of Everything is a proud member of Radiotopia, from PRX. Learn more at radiotopia.fm.
Manage episode 238353494 series 1448814
By Scott Davidson. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Just Dance No Matter the Challenges with Xoe Xapoian and Beyond DA Adversity with Chris Pulley In todays show we talk with actress and model Xoe Xapoian and listen to her story and learn about her documentary called Just Dance: The Xoe Xapoian Story.” This is a short documentary film focusing on her life and her accident. For the second half of the show we’re joined by Chris Pulley of Beyond DA Bus, Dive Pirates, and Hunting with Charlie Campbell, so tune in. In this episode we discuss,
- Xoe Xapoian’s story prior to accident and thriving after accident and how you can do the same when faced with adversity.
- The rough path Xoe walked prior to accident and the documentary focused on her life called Just Dance: The Xoe Xapoian Story.
- Xoe’s profession and life as an actress and model.
- Chris Pulley’s story of living with a significantly bleak diagnosis, defying the medical predictions, and thriving.
- Chris Pulley’s non-profit Beyond DA Bus and how he plans to bring disability to the mainstream.
- Chris tells us about Dive Pirates and Hunting with Charlie Campbell.
- Finding happiness no matter the situation.