Manage episode 292734880 series 1338429
- [01.12] - Why did George decide to become a personal trainer?
- [04.38] - How he found starting in a commercial gym.
- [06.25] - How he approached building relationships in the gym?
- [08.42] - Going from knowing people's names to turning them into clients.
- [12.02] - What frustrated him about other personal trainers.
- [13.22] - Approaching members if you feel anxious about talking to people.
- [13.57] - Going from a commercial to being self-employed in an independent gym.
- [18.52] - Documenting what he was doing on social media as a lead generation strategy.
- [23.32] - Client base growth tips that George used to get more business.
- [27.57] - The importance of having someone alongside you who can manage things when opening a gym.
- [30.07] - How he learnt how to go about opening a gym.
- [31.27] - Raising capital to open his gym.
- [36.27] - Talking to his personal training clients about opening a gym and what it was going to look like.
- [41.22] - A lesson George experienced trying to increase his prices.
Find Out More About George:
Find Out More About LTB: