Manage episode 284496550 series 1338429
- [01.25] - How his lockdown is going?
- [06.32] - Why other people's success does leave clues.
- [08.10] - Business biography recommendations.
- [10.15] - Why he's been so willing to ask for help and mentorship today.
- [14.40] - How he manages feeling like there's too much to do in his business.
- [16.00] - Business key performance indicators (KPI's)
- [18.00] - An 11-star service.
- [23.53] - How he applies the professional development he goes through.
- [25.00] - Lateral thinking.
- [29.10] - Mark discusses the harder times he's had as a gym owner.
- [34.25] - Why he has always focussed on delivering an excellent service and experience to his clients.
- [38.30] - How his gym, Platform Performance, recruits new personal trainers.
- [43.35] - Why gym ownership is not a natural step for most trainers.
Find Out More About Mark:
Find Out More About LTB: