Manage episode 290951861 series 1338429
- [01.32] - How his covid experience has been?
- [02.39] - Does he think the fitness industry will have a boom post covid?
- [04.42] - The nutrition challenges that people coming out of lockdown will be experiencing?
- [05.57] - How can fitness professionals do better work?
- [08.32] - How can we teach client-centric coaching?
- [14.32] - How did he develop self-awareness as a coach in the early days of his career?
- [20.47] - The importance of the relationship with your clients.
- [21.47] - How to up your customer service experience to gain more organic growth?
- [26.32] - How they use surveys with their clients?
- [30.02] - Steps to take to start creating a better customer experience.
- [32.32] - StrongerU's onboarding process.
- [36.32] - Non-paid marketing approaches?
- [43.39] - Why you have to do things that you may not want to do to grow your business.
- [47.02] - Why hiring is StrongerU's superpower.
- [50.17] - How much of StrongerU's success is down to luck?
Find Out More About Mike:
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/mikedoehla/
- Website: https://strongeru.com/
- Previous LTB Podcast Episode: https://liftthebar.com/ltbp-149-mike-doehla-growing-his-online-nutrition-coaching-company-to-20000-clients/
Find Out More About LTB: