Manage episode 299007621 series 1338429
- [05.30] - How he responded to receiving some hard to take feedback about the first editions of his book.
- [07.05] - How important receiving feedback has been for him throughout his career.
- [09.55] - Questions to ask your clients to help with collaboration when creating cues.
- [17.45] - Why coaches are more comfortable talking about programming than they are about coaching, communication and motivation.
- [22.45] - Where a trainer should start if they want to start learning more about the intricacies of coaching.
- [28.05] - Nick explains what the coaching communication loop is.
- [32.30] - Nick takes us through how he would coach a push-up to a new client using the coaching communication loop.
- [39.22] - If Nick thinks we should take the time outside of sessions to create coaching cues and analogies.
- [42.10] - Nick's favourite cue or analogy
Find Out More About Nick:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nickwinkelman/
- His book: https://www.thelanguageofcoaching.com/
Find Out More About LTB: