Manage episode 289807542 series 1338429
- [01.13] - Does he classify himself as a strength coach or personal trainer?
- [03.54] - Why he's passionate about the art of session delivery?
- [07.24] - Does the fitness industry focus enough on the soft skills of coaching?
- [15.09] - Why it's important to be great at the X&O's (programming) as well as the softer skills.
- [19.04] - How he assesses his new clients nowadays vs how he used to do it?
- [22.39] - Why an assessment can feel like judgement for a new client.
- [30.39] - Having to tell a client to stop moaning and complaining about how hard lifting weights is.
- [39.14] - How and why he includes choice within his sessions?
- [43.44] - Telling clients to stop "shoulding" on themselves.
- [49.24] - Why using "of course" is a useful way to show empathy.
Find Out More About Tony:
Find Out More About LTB: