Manage episode 266410336 series 2109473
Times are changing and as manufacturing leaders, we need to adjust with these times. "In business, if we don't change, we don't grow and we don't survive." - Robin Johnson, a change agent, with a passion for helping organizational leaders move their organizations from current to future state joins MakingChips to discuss how to become emotionally intelligent as a leader during these changing times.
- Jim and Jason discuss how they are changing and adapting with their businesses through a global pandemic. (1:42)
- Jason and Jim discuss manufacturing news about the H.R. 6690 Act (5:46)
- Guest Robin Johnson explains what emotional intelligence is. (13:41)
- Robin gives insight on how to use emotional intelligence as a manufacturing leader.
- Robin discusses the importance of having your employees feeling great about wanting to work for your business. (20:45)
- The 16 elements to emotional intelligence. (26:54)
- Robin and Jim discuss how to help nurture your employees to accept change. (28:18)
- The types of leaders you should look for to help grow your business. (34:35)
- Robin shares insight on how she got into change and development.
Mentioned on the Show:Bring Entrepreneurial Advancements To Consumers Here In North America Act (H.R.6690) Leaders Don't Have to Be Lonely: Eliminate the Loneliness by Leading Like a Coach (Book)