Manage episode 263425770 series 2109473
Co-hosts Jim Carr, Nick Goellner and Jason Zenger talk about their past experiences with fear in business, including navigating recession, unemployment, and the current pandemic, then offer seven steps for leading through fear, along with personal applications and examples.
- Nick and Jim to talk about their most fearful time in business (1:30)
- Jim gives an update on Carr Machine Tool’s new business (5:15)
- Jason introduces manufacturing news about Apple’s manufacturing base (6:45)
- Jim, Nick and Jason talk about overcoming fear as business leaders and provide commentary on how taking certain steps have led to successful innovation, expansion and reinvention. (10:15)
- Jim, Nick, and Jason add their final thoughts and reflections. (27:40)
Mentioned on the show: