Manage episode 250777868 series 1203992
In episode #1267, we share seven marketing lessons you may have overlooked. Despite being a fast-moving industry, you want to keep a long-term perspective and avoid cutting corners in your pursuit of success. Tune in to hear what all the best marketers do to stay on top of their game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Underrated Marketing Lessons.
- [00:40] Why going longer is better than trying to cut things short.
- [01:27] If you aim for impact, the results and money will take care of itself.
- [01:43] Grow your revenue by pursuing international markets like India and Brazil.
- [02:12] Thinking ahead by building a protective moat around your business.
- [03:10] Why going omnichannel is inevitable if you want to keep succeeding.
- [04:22] Conversion optimization and creating a premium experience for people.
- [05:28] Establish stronger audience engagement through live video.
- [07:27] The best marketers know how to put a great team around them.
- [08:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: