Manage episode 272551712 series 1203992
In episode #1510, we share our thoughts on the best B2B LinkedIn marketing strategy. From using carousels and boosting early engagement by posting on group chats to driving conversions using LinkedIn’s autofill function and more, tune in for all the best paid and organic strategies you can use to grow on LinkedIn!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best B2B LinkedIn Marketing Strategy.
- [00:42] How carousels work and the value of posting them for building organic traffic.
- [01:05] Hacking LinkedIn’s early engagement preferences by posting to group chats.
- [01:34] Put a link to your post in the first comment, not the post itself.
- [01:49] Users can autofill their lead information on your website using LinkedIn’s autofill function.
- [02:11] Reaching out to second and third-degree connections that like your post to find people on their team who your product suits.
- [02:52] Making groups for your target audience in your region and networking in them.
- [03:29] Using LinkedIn’s events feature to connect with your contacts.
- [03:45] Start running LinkedIn ads if you know your audience’s LTV.
- [04:17] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: